The Beach Boys fans resisted the wind and cold that was felt, as usual, in Jardim do Marquês in Oeiras, but it was well worth it to hear the mythical North American band, but also Taxi.
The Beach Boys opened the Jardins do Marquês festival on the first day of the Festival, the band that performed without all the original members, such as Brian Wilson, came to Portugal to promote their latest album “Sound of Summer: The very best of The Beach Boys“, where they reviewed all the great themes of the band, a long concert with an interval, which the fans loved, danced, sang and applauded from the first chord.
The new album has 30 hits from the band, and has already reached triple platinum, with more than three million units sold in the United States, unforgettable songs, which accompany several generations, and spread joy and “good vibes“.
The Beach Boys led by Mike Love and Bruce Johnston, continue to take the best music of the band in the company of music director Scott Totten, Brian Eichenberger, Christian Love, Tim Bonhomme, John Cowsill, Keith Hubacher and Randy Leago, not present at the concert in Oeiras, was Brian Wilson, Al Jardine or David Marks.
No palco Nortada, o segundo palco do festival, marcaram presença, os Roda de Dois, que vão estar presentes todos os dias a animar o festival, mas também os Táxi, que com a sua energia habitual, colocaram o publico a cantar os seus êxitos, como se numa tivessem parado, novas gerações juntaram-se aos fans mais velhos da banda no concerto, onde recordaram os temas como “Cairo”, “Chiclete”, “Rosete”, “Vida de Cão” e “Táxi” entre outros.
On stage Nortada, the second stage of the festival were present, the Roda de Dois, who will be present every day to liven up the festival, but also the Táxi, who with their usual energy, put the public to singing their hits, as if they had never stopped, new generations joined the band’s older fans at the concert, where they recalled themes such as “Cairo”, “Chiclete”, “Rosete”, “Vida de Cão” and “Táxi” among others.
- Yesterday Sunday, Paulo Flores took the stage, with the special participation of Bonga, Lura, Acacia Maior, and Roda de Dois.
- On July 5th, it will be the turn of Marisa Monte, Jorge Drexler, Dandara Modesto, and Roda de Dois to be at the Jardins do Marquês Festival.
- On July 7th you will be able to see Carminho, Maro, André Amaro, and Elas e o Jazz.
- On July 8th, it will be Nouvelle Vague, Gilsons, Valéria Carvalho with special guest, Rui Veloso and Roda de Dois.
- On the 9th, Gregory Porter, José Cid, Acid Jazz Project, Elisa Rodrigues, and Roda de Dois will take the stage.
- On July 10th, the last day of the festival, it will be Seu Jorge and Daniel Jobim, who will sing the wonderful songs by Tom Jobim, as well as Rua das Pretas, Moacyr Luz, and Roda de Dois.
Always confirm with the concert hall or promoter the conditions of access, confirmation of the date or time, tickets place of sale, price, and availability.