Ana Bacalhau presents today her new single “Orelhas Moucas”. The song is now available on all digital platforms and the video clip that illustrates it can be seen here.
At the first beat, the foot is ready to dance and the ears are ready to listen, contradicting the motto that gives the song its name. “Orelhas Moucas”, produced by João Só, is a popular expression that underlines a certain way of facing rejection. This big-eared malão makes us dance to the sound of the “drama” of those who cannot say no to those who do not like to hear no, walking in a say-it-not-said that ends without any of the parties have spoken, but in which both parties realized what was left unsaid. Complicated? Yup. But so are we. And, above all, it’s a song that forces you to listen and dance even to those who want to make your ears deaf.
After her solo debut with “Nome Proprio“, followed by “Além da Curta Imaginação” which includes the songs “Sou Como Sou” and “Que Me Interessa A Mim“, Ana Bacalhau, who is part of the panel of judges for the new edition from “Ídolos”, has more and more to say in the writing of the lyrics and songs that she interprets and now reveals the new song that promises to liven up this summer’s nights. See below the concert schedule of Ana Bacalhau.
- 17 June – Cineteatro Constantino Nery, Matosinhos
- 24 June – Arraial Benfica, Lisbon*
- 26 June – Vila de Rei Festivities, Vila de Rei*
- 10 July – Economic Activities Fair, Arronches
- 30 July- Theatro Circo, Braga
- 04 August – Machico Festivities, Madeira*
- 14 August – Bombarral Festivities, Bombarral*
- 21 August – N. Senhora da Graça Festivities, Fornos de Algodres*
- 25 August – Handicraft and Gastronomy Fair at the Crato Festivities, Crato
Always confirm with the concert hall or promoter the conditions of access, confirmation of the date or time, tickets place of sale, price, and availability.