Bassist and singer-songwriter Aníbal Zola is one of the artists to be invited to the next edition of EDP Cool Jazz: the concert will take place on the 10th of July at Parque Marechal Carmona, in Cascais.
The musician will present his latest album, “Quem sai aos Seus”. Academic training in jazz makes Aníbal Zola a connoisseur of the aesthetic vastness in which the musical genre works. In the concert at EDP Cool Jazz, Zola will perform in a trio with the musicians Pedro João (guitar, cavaquinho and braguesa) and André Mariano (drums, percussion and Portuguese guitar).
In the new album, Aníbal Zola was inspired by various influences ranging from jazz, bossa-nova, to fado and Portuguese popular music.
In addition to the performance at EDP Cool Jazz, it will be possible to see and hear Aníbal Zola live in the coming months from north to south.
- 11 May | Café Concert Bad Habits | Real Village
- 13 May | FAUP Fest | Harbor
- 22 May | Fnac | Braga (showcase)
- 24 May | Municipal Theater | Guard
- 29 May | Fnac | Vila Nova de Gaia (showcase)
- 10 June | to announce
- 9 July | Fnac | Chiado, Lisbon (showcase)
- 9 July | Fnac | Columbus, Lisbon (showcase)
- 10 July | EDP Cool Jazz | Cascais
- 16 July | Festival Tom de Festa | tondela
- 16 September | Sounds in the Museum | Amarante