Cirque du Soleil announced the creation of a new digital content HUB called CirqueConnect, available at cirquedusoleil.com/cirqueconnect.
[dropcap type=”background”]I[/dropcap]nspired by the desire to stay in touch with their fans, this new content from Cirque Du Soleil offers a source of high-quality entertainment for fans to enjoy in the comfort of their home, as current measures to combat coronavirus (COVD- 19) suspended live shows around the world.
CirqueConnect opens with a 60-minute special, with unique moments from iconic shows such as: KURIOS – Cabinet of Curiosities, «O» and LUZIA, for fans to enjoy until it is safe to return to the concert halls. Audiences of all ages will take place in the front row, with angles never seen before, which can only be experienced on a television screen.
The Cirque Du Soleil team says, “At Cirque du Soleil we have a role to play in providing high-quality entertainment to our fans who are at home while this crisis unfolds,” says Sheila Morin, CMO at Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. “Now more than ever, our fans need the distraction that the show can bring, a break from chaos. We want to do our part and spread the joy, even from a distance, directly to them”.
The CirqueConnect Hub is made up of several multimedia offers such as:
- A 60-minute special: Cirque Du Soleil opens its live recordings vault and invites fans to watch some of KURIOS’s most iconic moments – Cabinet of Curiosities, “O” and LUZIA.
- Virtual reality experience: download the Cirque Du Soleil VR APP you can take the stage and enter the heart of Cirque Du Soleil’s most exciting moments
- Series and content tutorials: with titles like Cirque Du Soleil it Out and Color Me Cirque, the public will be able to do physical exercises as a Cirque Du Soleil artist and learn makeup techniques from professionals.
- Music: sit back and enjoy, sing with us and dance with a variety of video clips and playlists from Cirque Du Soleil shows.
- Favorites for the whole family: Cirque Du Soleil’s family program includes Luna Petunia, from Netflix, a children’s series of adventure, friendship and learning about the fantastic land of Amazia, as well as Big Top Academy, an original children’s series of live-action, centered on an extraordinary group of young acrobats who one daydream of becoming Circus artists.