This post is also available in: Português (Portuguese (Portugal))
This Saturday and Sunday are days of new rounds of the Formula E World Cup.
The streets of Brooklyn will host New York’s E-Prix, with the 10th and 11th rounds of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship, which will be broadcast live on ELEVEN and complemented with Pre and Post E-Prix on the Formula program AND ELEVEN, conducted by Diana Pereira.
Formula E returns to the Big Apple for the double round of the New York E-Prix, which will take place on the streets of Brooklyn, against the backdrop of the majestic Manhattan skyline.
After the E-Prix in New York, the E-Prix in London will follow, also with a double round, on the 24th and 25th of July.
Through FANBOOST fans can vote for their favorite drivers who gain extra power in the car to use in a five-second window during the second half of the race. To vote for our champion, António Félix da Costa (DS TECHEETAH Formula E Team), just click here
Saturday July 10th – Round 10
- 1 pm – Free Practice 1 (ELEVEN 3)
- 3:15 pm – Free Practice 2 (ELEVEN 3)
- 5:30 pm – Qualification (ELEVEN 3)
- 9:00 pm – Formula E ELEVEN Pre E-Prix (ELEVEN 3)
- 9:33 pm – New York E-Prix – Round 10 (ELEVEN 3)
- 10:45 pm – Formula E ELEVEN Post E-Prix (ELEVEN 3)
Sunday July 11th – Round 11
- 12:15 noon – Free Practice 3 (ELEVEN 3)
- 2:35 pm – Qualification (ELEVEN 3)
- 6 pm – Formula E ELEVEN Pre E-Prix (ELEVEN 3)
- 6:33 pm – New York E-Prix – Round 11 (ELEVEN 3)
- 7:45 pm – Formula E ELEVEN Post E-Prix (ELEVEN 3)