The Formula 1 world championship continues to be played this weekend at Eleven, with the transmission of yet another Grand Prix.
After the Grand Prix of Russia in Sochi, another race of the 2020 season of the competition is now back to be played at the Nürburgring circuit in Nürburg, Germany, with live transmission and only on Eleven channel 3.
Throughout this weekend it will be possible to attend the Eifel Grand Prix at Eleven. The event takes place at the Nürburgring circuit, near Cologne. This will be the 11th stage of the 2020 Formula 1 world championship.
The Eifel Grand Prix marks the return of the Nürburgring circuit to the competition, 7 years after the last Formula 1 GP on this circuit, in 2013. The Nürburgring circuit has already hosted the German Grand Prix, the Luxembourg Grand Prix and the European Grand Prix.
Michael Schumacher has held the record for Formula One victories for almost 20 years, but at this weekend’s GP everything can change. If Lewis Hamilton wins in Germany, he will have the opportunity to match the German record (91 wins).
GP Eifel Calendar:
– Friday – October 9
- 10 am – Free Practice 1 (ELEVEN 3)
- 2 pm – Free Practice 2 (ELEVEN 3)
– Saturday – October 10
- 11 am – Free Practice 3 (ELEVEN 3)
- 2 pm – Qualification (ELEVEN 3)
– Sunday – October 11
- 11:15 am – Pre-Race with the preview of the protagonists live, analysis of the most important moments of the Qualification, exclusive content and interviews. (ELEVEN 3).
- 13:10 pm – Eifel GP (ELEVEN 3)
- 3 pm – Post-Race with the reactions of the main players, analysis of the important moments and the opinion of the experts (ELEVEN 3).