Cristina Branco & João Paulo Esteves da Silva, João Pedro Pais, Mafalda Veiga, and NEEV are the new confirmations for the 9th edition of the Montepio das Vezes o Amor festival. The GNR has a new concert scheduled for the 11th of February in Viana do Castelo.
The Music Festival that celebrates Valentine’s Day returns in February 2023, the month of love, romance, and sharing. For this 9th edition, concerts in 14 cities have already been confirmed, which will receive some of the artists who have been part of the Portuguese soundtrack over the last few years.
The names already announced are joined by João Pedro Pais, Mafalda Veiga, and NEEV with concerts scheduled for the 11th of February, as well as Cristina Branco & João Paulo Esteves da Silva for a show on the 14th of February.
The GNR, in addition to the concert already announced for February 14th at Teatro Aveirense, will also perform at the Cultural Center in Viana do Castelo on February 11th, marking a double presence on this poster.
Five new shows join the lineup of this edition of the festival, which already has a total of 15 concerts and which includes the unprecedented “As Canções de Amor by Jorge Palma”. Accompanied by an orchestra and some guests, the unavoidable Jorge Palma will take to the stage of Campo Pequeno, in Lisbon, on the 11th of February and Coliseu Porto AGEAS, on the 14th of February, for a special show where he will interpret the love songs that marked your life.
The cast of the 9th edition of the festival promises to warm hearts in love and remind the public of the importance of sharing special moments with those they love most. Reference artists, with unavoidable careers, join new talents of national music that make up a diversified poster with many hours of good Portuguese music.
The Montepio à Vezes o Amor festival is a cultural event dreamed up and realized by the agencies Produtores Associados and Locomotiva Azul, and embraced since 2015 by the Montepio Associação Mutualista as the naming sponsor. In 2021 the festival was distinguished with the Marketeer Award for Event of the Year.
- 11/02 Aurea – Altice Forum Braga
- 11/02 Syro – Auditório Carlos do Carmo, Lagoa
- 11/02 As Canções de Amor de Jorge Palma – Campo Pequeno, Lisboa
- 11/02 Fernando Daniel – Teatro Virgínia, Torres Novas
- 11/02 GNR – Centro Cultural de Viana do Castelo New
- 11/02 João Pedro Pais – Europarque, Santa Maria da Feira New
- 11/02 Mafalda Veiga – Cine-Teatro Avenida, Castelo Branco New
- 11/02 NEEV – Auditório Municipal do Peso da Régua New
- 11/02 Pedro Abrunhosa – Teatro Municipal de Vila do Conde
- 12/02 Luísa Sobral – Centro Cultural e Congressos, Caldas da Rainha
- 14/02 As Canções de Amor de Jorge Palma – Coliseu Porto AGEAS
- 14/02 Cristina Branco & João Paulo Esteves da Silva – Teatro Sá da Bandeira, Santarém New
- 14/02 Lena D’Água – Teatro Tivoli BBVA, Lisboa
- 14/02 GNR – Teatro Aveirense, Aveiro
- 14/02 Paulo Gonzo – Teatro José Lúcio da Silva, Leiria
Always confirm with the concert hall or promoter the conditions of access, confirmation of the date or time, tickets place of sale, price, and availability.