Between 7 and 15 November, the days at Hotel Casino Chaves will be full of flavors from the land and cooked with tradition. To accompany the aromas of autumn, the Hotel will organize the Míscaros Week, where it will be possible to taste different ways of making these wild mushrooms.
Available for both lunch and dinner, the Restaurant will present a different suggestion each day, highlighting this delicacy that has been enjoyed for centuries all over the world.
Through this initiative, Hotel Casino Chaves intends to enhance and explore the strong national fungal heritage, which has more than 300 species of mushrooms.
- Saturday, November 7 | Mushroom rice with spare ribs
- Sunday, November 8 | Veal in the pan garnished with a stew of musks
- Monday, November 9 | Colored pork loin garnished with musk stew
- Tuesday, November 10 | Confitred pork belly garnished with a creamy musk truffle and sprinkled with sprouts
- Wednesday, November 11 | Musk stew
- Thursday, November 12 | Veal stewed with musks with gorse rice
- Friday, November 13 | Iberian loin braised with musk stew
- Saturday, November 14 | Mushroom rice with spare ribs
- Sunday, November 15 | Stew of musks with regional smokehouse