This post is also available in: Português (Portuguese (Portugal))
The Formula 1 World Championship returns this weekend to Barcelona, for the Spanish Grand Prix that will take place between Friday (May 7) and Sunday (May 9).
The Spanish GP will be the fourth race of the season and will take place at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, in Montmeló, broadcast ONLY on channel 3 of ELEVEN.
The Aramco Gran Premio De España 2021 will be the 51st Spanish Grand Prix of Formula 1. This will be the 31st time that the Barcelona-Catalunya circuit has hosted the Formula 1 World Championship.
This year’s Formula 1 World Championship will feature a total of 23 grand prizes, all broadcast on ELEVEN. After this weekend’s race in Barcelona, the Monaco Grand Prix will take place from the 20th to the 23rd of May, at the Monaco Circuit, in Monte Carlo.
Friday, May 7
- 10h10 – 1st Free Practice Session (ELEVEN 3)
- 1:40 pm – 2nd Free Practice Session (ELEVEN 3)
Saturday, May 8
- 10:40 am – 3rd Free Practice Session (ELEVEN 3)
- 13h40 – Qualification (ELEVEN 3)
Sunday, May 9
- 12h00 – Pre-Race with the preview of the protagonists live, analysis of the most important moments of free practice and Qualification (ELEVEN 3)
- 13h55 – Grand Prix of Emilia-Romagna (ELEVEN 3)
- 15h30 – Post-Race with the reactions of the main players, analysis of the important moments and the opinion of the experts (ELEVEN 3)