Coming from Chile, they present a performance that seamlessly fuses various Latin American rhythms with the strength of rock and the freedom of jazz. A hot concert that explodes in direct interaction with the audience, transmitting the energy of Latin American music.
With nine years of experience, 3 albums released, 3 tours around Europe visiting 7 European countries, more than 70 concerts abroad and infinite in your country. Nominated for the Pulsar Awards in Chile in 2019 with his album “Sobre la Ciudad“, which features the collaboration of Argentine singer-songwriter Kevin Johansen.
Confirmed dates for the Iberian tour:
- April 20 – Lisbon – B.Leza
- April 21 – Porto – Hot Five
- April 22 – Torres Vedras – Bang Venue
- April 23 – Beirã – Covered Pier
- April 24 – Grândola – Celebrations of the 25th of April
- April 27 – Barcelona – Golem’s
- April 28 – Zaragoza – La Boveda