3 Swordfish steaks
8 tablespoons Olive Oil
5 Garlic Cloves chopped
2 teaspoons Parsley chopped
Pinch of Salt
1) Place the swordfish steaks in a platter with 3 tablespoons Olive oil to get it ready to grill.
2) Chop the garlic cloves and parsley and add a pinch of salt with 5 tablespoons of Olive Oil to a small bowl and mix together to create a sauce for the swordfish.
3) Place the swordfish steaks on a pan to grill on medium heat.
4) After grilling for about 2-3 minutes, flip the steaks and place the garlic sauce mixture on top of the steaks evenly and let them continue cooking.
5) After cooking the other sides for about 2-3 minutes and letting the steaks brown, they are done.
6) Place the finished steaks on a platter to serve, and enjoy!