- Innovation, Technology and Training of Associates on the basis of the company’s digital transformation
- Largest meeting of Keller Williams real estate consultants – The Family Reunion. This meeting will take place between the 27th and the 29th of January, in Vilamoura
Keller Williams Portugal will bring together around 550 associates in the Algarve from the 27th to the 29th of January in a meeting that will address the digital transformation of real estate mediation under the theme “The House of Teams” and will be attended by nine international leaders ( operators, leaders and consultants)
This meeting will be attended by the President of KW Worldwide, Bill Soteroff, and some leaders of the parent company who are part of the restricted group of consultants who are directly accompanied by the founder Gary Keller, author of the biggest bestseller in the sector, “The Millionaire Real Estate Agent ”. These consultants will share case studies and how to enhance the application of KW models and systems.
At this meeting, three consultants stand out who will share their experience, within the KW Universe. Are they:
- Wendy Papasan, Team Leader for the Papasan Properties Group, present in 4 cities in 3 North American states. Over 9 years, it sold more than 850 homes, totalling more than $ 350 million. On the 27th, he will present the theme “Take control of your time, take control of your life” (Take control of your time, take control of your life);
- Sarita Lahoti Dua, AskSarita Team Leader, 14 years in the real estate sector, specializes in working with the buyer client with an innovative and disruptive approach giving him very positive results, belongs to the groups of 100 consultants that he meets monthly with himself Gary Keller. On the 28th, at the Main Stage, it will have the theme “Growing your business through database touch program” (Growing in business with the support of a good database);
- Molly de Mattos, together with Matt Tavener, form The Matt & Molly Team, a team of 15 elements that sells more than 200 properties annually. She is also a trainer at KW University and MAPS BOLD Coach. On the 28th, he talks about the topic “Top 10 Tips to create a great team”.
In addition to these names, there will be sessions given by several consultants who will share their experience in building real estate teams, in addition to the planned update of the development of the new digital platform of Keller Williams which has an estimated investment of one billion dollars.
The Family Reunion Keller Williams is the strongest training event in the real estate sector at the national level: four days, nine international speakers and eleven national speakers. This is an opportunity to take the business to the next level, to learn from the best in the business and to participate in sessions where experiences and ways of winning in this sector are discussed.
KELLER WILLIAMS PORTUGAL
Launched in Portugal in September 2014, Keller Williams has a vision for the next five years to reach the 50 Market Centers where 10,000 real estate consultants will develop their careers. Keller Williams is the largest real estate mediation franchise in the world in a number of Consultants, with more than 1,000 Market Centers and 180,000 Associates. Founded in 1983, Keller Williams cultivates a culture centered on Consultants, driven by technology and based on education, which rewards Consultants as stakeholders. In 2018, KW began its evolution process to assert itself as a technological company, through the construction of the real estate platform preferred by the Consultants’ clients. In Portugal, KW is betting on repositioning itself as a technological company, similar to what it is today and the company is implementing in the North American market.