- 250 grams (1 3/4 cups) all-purpose flour
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- Place the flour, water and salt in a glass bowl and knead it well with your hands. Add the oregano and knead until the oregano are totally involved in the dough.
- Sprinkle a table with a little flour. Divide the dough in 10 balls and flatten each one with a rolling pin.
- Heat a grill pan and when is hot, grill the breads on both sides until golden slightly.
- Serve the breads with butter.