The great success, premiered at the end of last year, which brings together Aldo Lima and José Pedro Gomes on stage will be on stage again from the 10th to the 26th of November at Teatro Sá da Bandeira, in Porto, and from the 11th of January to the 3rd of March, at Teatro Villaret, in Lisbon.
But the news doesn’t stop there. From September onwards the show returns to the road for a tour of the country which already has 7 dates announced:
- September 8th at the Luísa Todi Municipal Forum in Setúbal
- September 15th at the House of Creativity in São João da Madeira
- September 16th at the Augusto Cabrita Municipal Auditorium in Barreiro
- October 14th at Cineteatro Alba in Abergaria-a-Velha
- October 21st at CAE in Figueira da Foz
- December 1st at the Águeda Arts Center
- December 16th at the José Lúcio da Silva Theater in Leiria
Just hours before giving his inauguration speech, the newly elected Prime Minister is struck by an incapacitating itch in his nose that appears, precisely, whenever he tries to speak. Any physical causes for the unusual disorder are immediately set aside. Unable to contain the irrepressible urge to scratch himself and faced with the strong possibility of exposing himself to ridicule in front of the entire country, he has no alternative but to resort to the services of a prestigious psychiatrist. Despite his disbelief and lack of confidence in psychoanalysis, he is forced to give in… And he only has one hour to do so. As time passes, secrets begin to surface and the two men become entangled in a fun power struggle.
- Text Matthieu Delaporte and Alexandre de La Patellière
- Translation Ana Sampaio
- Directed by Ricardo Neves-Neves
- Scenario Stéphane Alberto
- Music Noiserv
- Sound design by Sérgio Delgado
- Light design Luís Duarte
- Stage assistant Maria Henrique
- Production Production Force
- With Aldo Lima and José Pedro Gomes
Always confirm with the concert hall or promoter the conditions of access, confirmation of the date or time, ticket place of sale, price, and availability.