“The Royal´Pacas Family” proposes an unforgettable Valentine’s Day
Organizing a surprise, spending an unforgettable morning in the company of alpacas, or making an original marriage proposal are some suggestions at this farm located 30 minutes from Lisbon.
Organizing a surprise for your better half, spending an unforgettable morning in the company of alpacas, or making an original marriage proposal, are some of the suggestions that “The RoyAl’Pacas Family”, an alpaca farm located just 30 minutes from Lisbon proposes during a memorable experience to celebrate the most romantic day of the year.
“The Royal For 2” is an exclusive experience, designed to surprise couples with a truly magical and unforgettable day accompanied by alpacas, one of the most affectionate and docile species in the world.
During this activity, which lasts approximately 2 hours, it is possible to feed, walk around, learn all about these incredible animals, interact with them, get to know the famous alpaca fiber, take selfies (yes, they love to be photographed) or even do a photo session in your company.
“The RoyAl’Pacas Family” was created by Patrícia Sá, an aerospace engineer, and Francisco Sá, an environmental engineer, who, after falling in love with these friendly animals, bought land in Montijo with the aim of one day welcoming some of them. The first alpacas arrived in November 2020, in the middle of the pandemic, from the United Kingdom, thus giving rise to the name of the project: The RoyAl’Pacas Family.
According to Patrícia Sá, “alpacas are extremely affectionate and docile, which makes them the perfect companion for a special day like this when you want to celebrate love. They are very curious and sociable and love to meet and interact with visitors.”
In addition to this experience, “The RoyAl’Pacas Family” organizes guided tours, yoga sessions in the company of alpacas – their calm and serenity make them ideal partners for a class in the middle of nature – and even knowledge and processing workshops on alpaca fiber.
- “The Royal For 2” Experience: 80€ (Including photo session: 300€)
- Group visits (up to 10 people): 120€
- Alpaca fiber knowledge and processing workshop: 50€/person (groups of 4 to 8 people)
- Alpacas are native camelids from South America, they can weigh between 45 to 90 kg and live for more than 20 years;
- Alpaca gestation lasts 335 days, just over 11 months and as a rule, they have only one calf that is born between approximately 7 and 9 kg. In “The RoyAl’Pacas Family” two were born this Christmas, Kate and Elizabeth.
- Alpaca wool is considered a noble material, as it is one of the best in the world. It is light and warm, as soft as cashmere but a little stronger, waterproof and hypoallergenic, ideal for people with sensitive skin.
Confirme sempre junto da sala de espetáculos ou promotor as condições de acesso, confirmação da data ou horário, local de venda dos bilhetes, preço e disponibilidade.
Siga-nos nas redes sociais como o Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube e TikTok e veja os nossos conteúdos exclusivos.