Until this Sunday, November 19th, there is still time to discover the menus prepared by 14 Italian restaurants, from Vila Nova de Cerveira to Almada, as part of the eighth edition of Italian Cuisine Week in the World.
Challenged by the – responsible for the event in Portugal – to celebrate true Made in Italy, the spaces developed exclusive proposals, only available during the event. Italian gastronomy will also continue to be one of the highlights of the Italian Embassy in Lisbon’s social networks, which, until the end of the week, will continue to share recipes for typical dishes.
“Eating Healthy is a Work of Art” was the motto chosen for this edition of Italian Cuisine Week, highlighting the connection between the Mediterranean diet, a symbol of quality and balanced eating, and well-being. Throughout the week, many activities have been promoted, including workshops, masterclasses and exclusive dinners, which have contributed to raising awareness of the rituals of conviviality and sharing inherent to Italian culture. Reflection on these themes is particularly relevant following the presentation, at the beginning of the year, of Italian Cuisine’s candidacy for UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, which refers to food as a cultural element of identity and as an expression of people’s creativity.
List of restaurants | Italian Cuisine Week in the World
- La scarpetta – Vila Nova de Cerveira (Rua Queirós Ribeiro, 45)
- Sergio Crivelli – Matosinhos (Rua de Brito Capelo, 705)
- Trattoria 179 – Porto (Rua de Rodrigues Sampaio, 179)
- Gallo Grigio, Pizzeria Napoletana – Vila Nova de Gaia (Avenida da República, 357)
- Limoncello – Lisbon (Rua do Norte, 61)
- Capricciosa – Lisbon (Doca de Santo Amaro, Calçada Santo Amaro, Armazém 8)
- Italy Caffé – Lisbon (Avenida Duque de Ávila, 26B)
- La Sharada – Lisbon (Rua Jacinta Marto, 10b)
- Sophia – Natural Italian – Lisboa (Praça Dom Luís I, 34)
- Il Mercato – Lisbon (Rua Artilharia 1, 51, Bloco B, Loja M)
- Come Prima – Lisbon (Rua do Olival, 258)
- Veramente Pizza & Vino – Lisboa (Avenida Dom Carlos I, 144)
- La Pasta Fresca – Lisbon (Avenida 5 de Outubro, 186)
- Sprizzami – Caparica/Almada (food truck)
Always confirm with the concert hall or promoter the conditions of access, confirmation of the date or time, ticket place of sale, price, and availability.