On April 15, Vinhos a Descobrir returns with the Spring Edition to Alfândega, in Porto!
A Wine Fest of small and medium-sized Portuguese producers, to discover and review fabulous wines, from the most varied wine regions of our country!
On our 5th anniversary, an edition that brings much news, from new Producers to wine launches, and an excellent gastronomic offer to harmonize in full with the fabulous wines that will be present.
Get to know the wonderful wines of our producers, stay up to date with the news, and learn the stories behind the wines, and the faces of those who are behind these wonderful wines and other beverages!
A unique experience, in a spacious and relaxed atmosphere, with piped music to relax even more.
To enjoy and get to know the wines of about 50 Producers, they will be in the hall, in an area of 1000 m2, to which we add the Praça de Restauração with 7 different offers, tables, and chairs to have lunch, dinner, snack or taper with friends and family.
We will have around 50 Producers, and more than 480 wine references.
Award-winning and medal-winning wines from all over the country: Trás-os-Montes, Vinhos Verdes and sparkling Vinho Verde, Douro wines, and Douro sparkling wines! Port wine, Dão wines, Beira Interior wines, sparkling wines, and wines from Bairrada, Tagus wines, Alentejo wines, Azores, and Porto Santo!
• Bago De Ouro for the first time at a Wine Fair with its Transmontano wines
• By Élio Lara brings 2 new references, one of them Sparkling Vinho Verde!
• Casa do Piàska, premieres with us at the Wine Fairs
• Dardas, debuting with us at National Wine Fairs
• Ditado Vinhos, debuting with us at Wine Fairs
• Escaravelho Wines brings several novelties of artisanal gourmet products from the estate, to be tested and approved by visitors!
• Quinta das Corriças brings its new Trás-os-Montes reference, Superior!
• Quinta dos Encantos launching its brand nationally with us
• Quinta do Eidinho brings us a new reference, launched with us in November, Douro sparkling wine
• Villela Seca, from Trás os Montes, premiered at Fairs
• Vinho dos Mortos celebrates its 215th anniversary and presents the rebranding of its wine
• XVIII century, from Bairrada, for the first time in Wine Fairs, with its recent sparkling wines and wine
• Adega Cooperativa Vidigueira
• Adega da Gaveta
• António Maçanita Winemakers
| António Maçanita Winemaker, | Azores Wine Company
| Black Ribbon, | Maçanita Brothers and Enologists, | Sexy Wines
• Agricultural House Rui Batel
• House of Sezim
• Casttêdo Valley
• Cooperativa Beira Serra
• From the Douro, in a project to be launched at the Fair comes:
Quinta do Judeu and Quinta do Mourão
• ADFP Foundation, with Wines from Producers
Monte Isidro, Natural Passion, Rabarrabos and Terra Solidária
• Herdade dos Templars
• Portugal Signatures brings us:
Adega de Molares, Kelman Wines and Odisseia
• PMMT brings us
Herdade dos Lagos, Quinta das Sequeirinhas, Quinta dos Monteirinhos and Quinta dos Carapeços
• Quinta da Vinha
• Quinta de Maderne
• Quinta do Beijo
• Tavfer Wines
• Quinta dos Lagares
• Valle Três Irmãos
• António Marinha wines
Exhibitors, Gourmet and Regional Products:
- La Cachorra, the best dogs, preguinhos, french fries, and a few more snacks to enjoy!
- Treat Brands & Events to excellent 24-month-old Iberian ham, freshly cut by a professional cutter (sandwiches or on a plate with bread), and a surprise, Bísaro pork steaks.
- Mercado das Empadas, the delicious and varied irresistible pies that we are already used to! In addition to the delicious suckling pig patties and other snacks and sweets
- Mother of Pearl, Ostras & Ca, to enjoy the freshest oysters, open in front of you, choosing 6 different seasonings at the moment. Perfect with sparkling wine, rosé wine, white wine, and ….
- MB Brigadeiros Gourmet, fantastic brigadeiros following a homemade recipe, pot cake, brownies, and many delicacies, ideal to combine with wine!
- Wine on Ice, and the irresistible handcrafted Wine Ice Cream. To not lose
- Café Shop, where you can enjoy an espresso with freshly ground beans, accompanied by delicious chocolates from Diogo Vaz and Vinte, Vinte, and discover Borne Cheese, again with us, straight from Trás os Montes.
- The Sommelier Game, is present with us again. A game that promises a lot of animation, which ideal for those who like wine. To discover!
The program includes commented wine tastings by Paulo Pimenta (free entry, subject to availability):
•Saturday, April 15th
By Élio Lara (Vinhos Verdes), CARB (Douro), Adega Cooperativa Vidigueira (Alentejo), Rapazotes (Douro)
•Sunday, April 16
18th century (Bairrada), Restricted (Douro), Vinho dos Mortos and Villela Seca (Trás os Montes)
By PMMT and Gold Drink.
Find Master Blender Torben Nødskouv putting on a Cocktail Show. See how to make delicious cocktails with Port Wine: Porto Catarina, Porto Rita, Porto Mule, Porto Stawberry.
- April 15th, 16:00-18:00 + 20.30-21:30 + April 16, 15:00-18:00
A central area, is reserved for storing purchased wines and enjoying them to the full. Our staff will help you to take it to the car, for your comfort.
We promote the connection between wine and gastronomy, an experience not to be missed! In the Food Court, there are 7 exhibitors of various snacks and tapas, in a very large space. Ambient music, by our DJ, to relax and unwind. You will also find chairs and tables to enjoy to the fullest.
Get Together Professional – on Sunday, special access for Professionals.
Location: Alfândega do Porto, Floor 0, East Room.
Entry with wine tasting and tasting + 2 vouchers to discount €1 on wine purchases (over €10/bottle, non-cumulative): €10 per person. The cup is given away and must be returned at the end.
Always confirm with the concert hall or promoter the conditions of access, confirmation of the date or time, tickets place of sale, price, and availability.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and TikTok and see the exclusive content for social networks.