- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) Marie biscuits
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 400 grams (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Cinnamon powder for garnish
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Store in the fridge.
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, the cinnamon powder and the Marie biscuits broken in small pieces. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse in individual bowls and refrigerate for about 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish the sweet with cinnamon powder and serve.